becker cma

Limited Period Offer Avail 20% discount in all subjects CA,CS and CMA,Coupon- OFFER20 Call: 088803-20003

CA Final Online Classes

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Itr form applicablity..


My father is a salaried person, and getting monthly salary till august 2011, till the time he retired from his government job. After that he is getting pension form there.

In January 2012 we have purchased a residential land and that has not been registered yet, but as per scheme my father is getting monthly assured return on the amount invested, and that firm is paying that amount after deducting TDS.

Which form my father should file this year, in which head that return from that firm will count??

Please suggest.


He can file ITR1 and show the income of return from that firm as income from other sources

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries

Trending Tags

Do you have any Tax Queries