CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ITR for Futures and option

This query is : Resolved 

I have total taxable income less than 2.5 lac, but in last FY i had 5-6 transactions in share futures and incurred loss of around 4.0 lac rupees. I am not interested to carry forward the loss, Can i use ITR-2 to file return without indicating the loss?
Kindly suggest
Thanks in advance

Yes, use ITR-2 to file return without indicating the loss.

Dear Rakesh ji 1. Check if Turnover (sum of profit /loss in absolute terms)crosses tax audit limit 2. Evaluate tax impact if notional profit offered under 44AD 3. There is nothing wrong in carrying forward a loss. When you will make profits in future from any business, the same will be adjusted again carry forward losses without you having to pay tax 4. Be open to getting a tax audit done. Regards CA. Raj Doshi R C D & Co. Chartered Accountants

Thank you Seetharaman Sir and Raj Sir for your reply

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x