CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Itr filing

This query is : Resolved 

if i have two businesses of catering and renting of guest house, then in ITR 4 should i include both business turn over and show? or any other treatment pls let me know.

TDS on renting of guesthouse is deducting under 194IB
TDS on catering is deducting under 194c

In view of 194IB TDS deduction show Guest hose income under income from house property.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x