Itr -4s form filling

Will I have to continue with 4s for further few years or again i can change the form next year depending on my income

You can change the form and opt out of presumptive tax but can't opt back till 5 years.

so I think it is safe to continue with form 3 .please comment in as much detail as possible as I am a layman.

Continue with form 4 and declare 8% profit that's simple for you.

I DO NOT KEEP ANY RECORDS AND AUDIT ETC.

Records and audit not required file ITR 4.

YOU MEAN TO SAY ITR 4 OR 4S.. SEC 44ADA IS ALSO AVAILABLE IN ITR3 (CAN i AVAIL THIS). MY INCOME IS LESS THAN 2.5L FROM CONSULTANCY AND MORE FROM BANK INTEREST.

CAN I GO FOR ITR3 WITH SEC44 ADA IN PROFIT AND LSOS SHEET. IN THIS CASE I WONT HAVE TO CHANGE ITR FORM#, THE 5 YEAR RULE IS APPLICABLE TO ITR4S OR SEC 44ADA. THANKS FOR ALL ADVICE.

ITR 4S is not applicable from AY 2018-19 so Fro 44AD/44AE/44ADA one have to file ITR 4, else if books of account prepared then file ITR 3.

THANKS SIR . IN ITR3 THERE IS A SECTION FOR PRESUMPTIVE TAX WHERE NO ACCOUNTS ARE REQUIRED.CAN I GO FOR THIS. AS I HAD FILED ITR3 IN SAME SECTION LAST YEAR. SO I DO OT WANT TO DEVIATE UNLESS IT IS WRONG/INCORRECT TO DO SO.

You can do so no problem.

epf
sebi
VAT
Info Technology
ca exams may 2020
audit
itr
students
dgft
gst
csr
corporate law
dvat
gstr 3b
icsi
coronavirus
epfo
ca
unified portal
law
companies act 2013
Professional Resource
esic