becker cma

Limited Period Offer Avail 20% discount in all subjects CA,CS and CMA,Coupon- OFFER20 Call: 088803-20003

CA Final Online Classes

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Itr 1 entry, fixed deposit interest

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
Dear Experts,

i am a senior citizen. in fy 2011-12, the only income i received was from Fixed deposit interest. Since the interest was more than 10k, tax was deducted as i have not submitted 15H form. later, i have submitted form 15H and my banker has issued the 16A form.
Now i am filling ITR1 for refund. Please help me in which section should i enter the refund amount ??

Thank you.

Show the income under interest i e income form other sources and show the TDS in the TDS field and claim refund

Please fill up the details in TDS section properly by writing Bank's Name , TAN No, TDS amount & TDS Credited ( Same amount for both the columns), Total Amount Paid ( Full Interest amount credited), and deducted year
(FY 2011-12)correctly to get refund easily.

Agreed with the above replies.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries

Trending Tags