CA PARAS BAFNA's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 9296

+ View Full Profile

About me


I am a practising CA from Surat 

Sharing the knowledge is my hobby.  

Favourite field of activity is Income-tax .       


    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Direct tax related queries may be addressed. This is my pratice area and I am always interested in handling practical problems of tax-payers.

    My area of expertise
    Income Tax

    My experience in the area (years):
    21 years

    Organizations I belong to:
    Partner ; Bafna Jain & Co. Chartered Accountants,

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:
    BSc, FCA

    Award & Honors:

  • CA M.Prabakaran says : Calender Year for Salary March to February
    Dear Sir, One of my client being a non-government organisation is following the salary year as from February to March. Is this correct being a non-government organisation. Appreciate your swift response. Regards, CA Prabakaran M Email - corporate Mob - 9585171818 Read more at:

  • NITIN says : TDS on payment of shipping line agents
    Plz, let me know that "Non-Deduction of TDS certificate by AO (100% DIT Relief Certificate) from shipping line vendors & its Indian agents is compulsory" for non-deduction of TDS.

  • ram says : section 54gb
    is the exemption of long term capital gain under section 54GB is exclusively for eligible "start-up" having certificate from inter ministerial board unlike before 2017 where MSME also got the exemption under the act if they fulfill the condition or is it still available for both MSME & STARTUP it is worth analyzing considering very few start-up receive the certificate looking forward for expert thought here. thanks TC

  • sachin says : Ex-gratia is Taxble or Exempted ?
    Ex-gratia is Taxble or Exempted ? xyz Company Ltd Company has Been Winding up but ,Company declare ( 95 % Employee Are Agree The Agreement Singed Will compensation 12 Lack given ) There After Agree 95 % Employee Agree after Ex-gratia is Taxble or Exempted ? and Which Section ?

  • Bharat says : Sir Please take a look at my query
    Please take a look at my query Here is the link:

Comment Please


Other CCI Experts

CMA Ramesh Krishnan
Queries Replied : 26049

Queries Replied : 24611

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta
Queries Replied : 24100

Online GST Class    |    x