CA Loan Bajaj Finserv
CA Final Online Classes
CA Loan Bajaj Finserv

ITC mismatch

Dear Sir, I have got notice relating to ITC mismatch between 2A VS GSTR3B for 3 years. I have all invoice and also payment statements. But Dept insist that ITC have to be reversed with interest because not reflected GSTR2A . Dept said If u do not agree to pay then take Appeal option . I have taken all ITC as per Law . What to do ??
PLEASE SIR REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Contest the issue in appeal.

Thank Sir,

But in this situation, where to go assesee Appellate auth or HC for getting relief.. ?

Go to appellate authority.

Thank You Sir for your Reply

Even though in M/s. Sri Ranganathar Valves Private Limited case madras highcourt given favour judgement in a situation simular to you i dont think it is of any help to us ,

Assessing officer won’t allow the input tax credit to the taxpayer till the time ITC is available in GSTR 2A as is mentioned in rule 36.

Because of above rule practically you won’t be allowed ITC of GST paid even though you have proper invoice

Hope we will get a supreme court order soon favouring principle of natural justice

Appeal is just to postpone and delay proceeding i feel, Only courts see principle of natural justice.

Thank you Sir for Helping

X

Do you have any Tax Queries

Submit