IT Return Filing

I am individual having business turnover below the taxable limit. I have not received the TDS certificate till now from one of my vender. so my return is getiing delayed.
I want to know what will the conciquenses be if i fill my return after due date that is after 31th July.

Mr. sachin Jain,
Don't worry, You can file the belated Return.
But, as required by the New ITR, there is no necessity to to attach the TDS certificates. Just you know the amount deducted from the vendor and file the ITR return before 31st July and received the TDS certificate afterwards.

if you have any loss in the business income, it can't be carryforward to the next years.

Mr. Vasantha Kumar
Thanks for your instant reply
One more thing i would like to know will there be any effect on the interest period on refund amount

Mr. Vasantha Kumar
Thanks for your instant reply

No, you will be eligible for the interest from the date of assmt order, therefore, late collecting of TDS certificate cannot effect...