Easy Office

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 1410

+ View Full Profile

About me


    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Accounts & Controls

    My area of expertise
    Audit, Income Tax, Accounts, Tally, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, WindowsXP, VISTA

    My experience in the area (years):
    More than 12 Years

    Organizations I belong to:
    Alghanim Industries

    Publications or writing which has appeared :
    Freelance Writer

    Educational credentials:
    Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA), Master in Business Administration (MBA) & Masters in Commerce (M.Com) with more than 12 years’ experience in accounts & business finance and NSE's DMDM Certification

    Award & Honors:
    *Won several awards during academics in Debates, NSS & Sports *State level award in Scouting by the Governor of Rajasthan *Winner of quiz contest by RRMI, Jaipur (Rajasthan) *Persisting in top 30 member since 4 years *Moderator caclubindia.com

  • Krithika Dinesh says : Foreign subsidiary of an Indian Company
    Hello. Will a foreign subsidiary of an indian government company be a company under Section 2(45)?

  • M.Ratan kumar singha says : Pan card
    Hello my name is M.Ratan kumar singha can i surrender the only pan card i have and then apply for new pan card .Is it possible ?

  • shubham Bhardwaj says : Regarding Method to prepare for CFE
    Hello Sir, Please suggest the best way to prepare for CFE exam. Whether it is to refer Study Module Or CFE Prep course or Both???

  • pankaj says : By mistake double currency enabled
    Dear Sir, When we migtrated our data from vat to Gst our accountant created two currencies. How I dont know. Now its showing 50+ ledger balances under forex loss/gain in assets side. Can you help me out.

  • Srinivas says : PAN Card
    Hi, I am not sure how to create a new question for my query, thats the reason i ma using this method to ask my question. I am sorry about this. In past I have taken settlements to pay my credit card dues. which is almost 5 to 6 years back. my cibil score is also above 750 now. But Still because of my mistakes, I am not able to get any loans and Credit Cards. My question is do we have any legal way to apply for new PAN card and surrender existing PAN card.

Comment Please


Other CCI Experts