CA Classes

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Issue of debit note to party

This query is : Resolved 

Dear sir : One of my dealer purchased material for Rs.3,00,000 in January 20. Material was rejected due to bad quality. Seller was informed accordingly. He did not remove the material and it became weathered and ultimately became non usable. Can I issue a debit note in current date by reversing GST ... kindly advise.... Regards.. Pardeep kapil

Yes you can ......

Yes, you can issue debit note. But if you already utilized the ITC (without payment of consideration), then you have to reverse the same with interest. If you require any clarification, please contact me on nine nine zero one eight four one one five zero.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries


Trending Tags