Updated Online video classes available for CA,CS,CMA for May20 and Nov20 batch. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Input tax credit

This query is : Resolved 

My co. have a transporting income is it can claim input tax credit on inward supplies (liable to reverse charge) for the year 2017-2018 .

If no , i already show itc available in gstr 3b including rcm payable .

please guide me , i have to file annual return for gst..

If you are paying GST on transporting income you can claim ITC on reverse charge paid.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

CA Learning