MSME Certified Income Tax Live Batch to commence from 21st January 2022. Limited Seats. Register Now!!


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Incorporation as SPV

This query is : Resolved 

02 April 2008 Dear Members,

How to form a SPV? Where it should be registered? Pl inform the proceedure of the same.

Thanks & Regards

Ranga kumar

03 April 2008 SPV will be form as the nomal procedure of camanies act . and it should be regitered wtih the ROC.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries