Income tax return

12 June 2019
I have filed Income in Coloum no. 61 of P&L for 44AD in ITR3 then department send mail for Defective return immediately to fill Non case P&L details. If income is filled in Non case account then both 44AD and Non Case Account consider as business income. So please give me suggestion how to file ITR 3 with 44AD?

CA R SEETHARAMAN (Expert)

Click to Talk 12 June 2019
What is the nature of business. Turnover filled and income filled.

Jignesh Savaliya (Querist)
12 June 2019
Nature of business mention in ITR is 09028 - Retail sale of Other product and Gross T/O is 6,33,430 and net income is 3,05,672.

Jignesh Savaliya (Querist)
12 June 2019
1 Income under section 44AD/44ADA/44AE is greater than "Zero" but particulars for "No accounts case" in schedule "Part A BS" are not filled Income Tax Return may be treated as defective if particulars as in "No accounts case" are not filled Please fill particulars as called for in "No accounts case"
2 Income under section 44AD/44AE is greater than "Zero" but particulars for "No accounts case" in schedule "profit and loss account" are not filled Income Tax Return may be treated as defective if particulars as in "No accounts case" in schedule "profit and loss account" are not filled Please fill particulars as called for in "No accounts case" in schedule "profit and loss account"

Mail Received From Income Tax.

I have also filed BS details in NON case account.

CA R SEETHARAMAN (Expert)

Click to Talk 12 June 2019
It seems you have rightly filled. Call CPC Bangalore they will tell the mistake committed by you.

Jignesh Savaliya (Querist)
12 June 2019
Ok Sir. Thanks a lot for Quick reply.

Amol S Joglekar (Expert)

Click to Talk 13 June 2019
Can you please tell me why you filed ITR3 and not ITR4?

Jignesh Savaliya (Querist)
13 June 2019
Becoz of Agriculture Income

Amol S Joglekar (Expert)

Click to Talk 13 June 2019
ok, that is fine....then tell me did you fill 64 in addition to 61?

Jignesh Savaliya (Querist)
13 June 2019
No only 61. If i fill in 64 then both income is gross up.

×
Get Income Tax App    |    x