Income tax return

I have filed Income in Coloum no. 61 of P&L for 44AD in ITR3 then department send mail for Defective return immediately to fill Non case P&L details. If income is filled in Non case account then both 44AD and Non Case Account consider as business income. So please give me suggestion how to file ITR 3 with 44AD?

What is the nature of business. Turnover filled and income filled.

Nature of business mention in ITR is 09028 - Retail sale of Other product and Gross T/O is 6,33,430 and net income is 3,05,672.

1 Income under section 44AD/44ADA/44AE is greater than "Zero" but particulars for "No accounts case" in schedule "Part A BS" are not filled Income Tax Return may be treated as defective if particulars as in "No accounts case" are not filled Please fill particulars as called for in "No accounts case"
2 Income under section 44AD/44AE is greater than "Zero" but particulars for "No accounts case" in schedule "profit and loss account" are not filled Income Tax Return may be treated as defective if particulars as in "No accounts case" in schedule "profit and loss account" are not filled Please fill particulars as called for in "No accounts case" in schedule "profit and loss account"

Mail Received From Income Tax.

I have also filed BS details in NON case account.

It seems you have rightly filled. Call CPC Bangalore they will tell the mistake committed by you.

Ok Sir. Thanks a lot for Quick reply.

Can you please tell me why you filed ITR3 and not ITR4?

Becoz of Agriculture Income

ok, that is fine....then tell me did you fill 64 in addition to 61?

No only 61. If i fill in 64 then both income is gross up.

students
newgstreturn
Union Budget
law
VAT
companies act 2013
itc
unified portal
ca exams may 2020
pm cares fund
ca students
tin nsdl
ca exams
exams
dgft
sebi
eway bill
mca
career
epfo
gst council meeting
audit
gstr 3b
dvat
ca