GST Certification Course

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


This query is : Resolved 

23 September 2022 Sir, one of our Supplier not filed GSTR-1 for the FY 2021-22, or omitted some invoices at the time of filing GSTR-1, now he is interested to file/ rectify the return, then is it possible and how ?

23 September 2022 Yes it's possible now. File current year GST return and add and amend the invoice

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries


Unanswered Queries

GST caclubindia books Score More Study Less

Answer Query