Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

GSTR-1 Due Date

I am a Proprietor having Head Office in Maharashtra and Branch in Himachal Pradesh and having separate GSTIN.

Filling monthly return.

HO Turnover in Previous Year Less than 5 Crores

Branch Turnover in Previous Year More than 5 Crores

What is the due date for GSTR1 in above case.

While calculating the Turnover HO + Branch is club or not for GSTR-1.

Yes, you need to club turnover of both HO and branch to arrive at aggregate turnover to determine periodicity for filing return. In this case aggregate turnover would be >5cr and hence provisions applicable to persons having turnover >5cr would be relevant.

No need to club turnover, here limit is calculated separately. You can also check your turnover by going on view my profile tab on GST

While determining the limit of Rs. 5 crores aggregate turnover is to be seen which is PAN wise. Therefore both the turnover needs to be clubbed.
Therefore for you due dates will have to be seen for person having turnover above Rs. 5 crores

Thanks Altamush Zafar for upgrading my info. 🙋

It's my pleasure...........