Freedom sale - Get upto 30% discount in all CA CS CMA and Certification courses. Call Coaching: 1800-3000-0505 Certification course : 011-411-70713

GST REGISTRATION

I applied for a GST registration against which department is asking for clarification due to name mismatch in electric bill and rent agreement, the said property is registered in the name of a lady, and electric bill used to come in the name of her son.
now please guide me to solve this problem so that I may able to get GST registration.
thanks

Get rent agreement in the name of son.

MOREOVER, ONE MORE THING YOU SHOULD TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THAT THE ADDRESS SHOULD BE AS PER ELECTRICITY BILL.

Property tax receipt is in whose name? Is the address on the Elect. bill same as in the agreement.Also you can take a letter/Affidavit from landlady and write to the department in response to their query.

Respected CA R Seetharaman Sir, as ARN generated there after they asked for clarification will they accept fresh rent agreement in reply of clarification. Or have to apply for registration again newly?

Respected lekhraj sood g..... department asked me to upload municipal khata or property tax receipt..... Landlord is refusing to provide any of these two I don't know why.......so is it impossible for me to know on whose name property tax receipt or municipal khata is there

They will accept the new rent agreement with name matching in reply clarification.

But she can give the letter atleast stating that the bill is in her son's name.

Ok thanks CA R Seetharaman Sir

Welcome.....................