21 January 2019 at 16:20

Moa object

Please help me with regards to what will be the OBJECTIVES IN MOA FOR COMPANY WHICH PROVIDES DATA RELATED TO STOCK MARKET from NSC

MEANS DATA VENDOR COMPANY PROVIDES DATA TO VARIOUS CLIENT FOR DEALING IN STOCK MARKET ( F & O ) MARKET

J

Answer now

21 January 2019 at 16:09

Removal of disqualification of director.

Urgently help me :
how to Remove of Disqualification of Director in followings 2 cases:
1. If Status of Company is Strike off.
2. If Status of Company is Active.
2. Directorship in 2 Company in which 1 company status is Active and another is Strike off.

Urgent help. Advance Thanks.

Answer now

21 January 2019 at 16:06

Multiple production of water bottle

a company manufacturer of packaged drinking water bottle, can be make more than one brand by same licence and registration, which they are mention in bottle manufactured by ABC company

Answer now

One private limited company which was incorporated on 23-02-2018 has now want to convert itself into one person company (opc).
The company has conveyed general meeting and pass the resolution for it and file mgt-14 with roc.
Now, when they go to file inc-6, there are 2 problem has arisen.
1st for mandatory requirement of attaching latest audited financial statements (because company doesn't complete it's first year hence no any financial statements are yet prepared by the company)
2nd for paid up share capital: - the company was incorporated with 2k paid up capital but when data about paid up capital has been entered into inc-6 the JavaScript was come with the message that minimum paid up capital must be 1 Lakh.
So, please guide us as to how to overcome this kinds of problems.

Answer now

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE PROCEDURE OF REDUCTION OF CAPITAL OF UNLIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY

Answer now

21 January 2019 at 12:14

Private placement

Can CA having experience of more than 5 years , issue valuation report for further issue of shares under Section 42

Answer now

1.Producer certificate of all subscribers certified by tehsildar/ agriculture officer/ patwari/ SDM/ district administrator on the letterhead of the concerned authority duly signed & sealed along with Khasra/ Khatauni.
2. Remove the provision of DEB from MOA/AOA.

Please provide the full form of DEB and also provide the certificate format from the above authority.

Answer now

19 January 2019 at 15:05

Substantial interest

Dear Experet,

While reading about substantial interest in the company i come across the numbers such as 20%, 25% and 26% as per Companies Act, Accounting Standards etc. I want to know what is the logic/ Concept behind these number to be stated as substantial interest and not other numbers has taken for this position.

Thank you.

Answer now

19 January 2019 at 13:37

Buy back of shares

Will retained earnings be considered ,while calculating the ceiling limit for buy back of equity shares of a company?

Answer now

19 January 2019 at 12:53

How can a company be closed

A pvt ltd company registered in may 2016 failed to file any statutory compliance and annual returns

The company had not done any business since incorporation

What is the safest option for directors to close the company without much cost

1) to wait and make the company dormant and in the mean time change the directors

2) wait for any scheme by mca for filling return without penalties

3) any other suitable option

Note - Both the directors are not in a position to pay even fees

Thanks in advance

Answer now

×
Get Companies Act App    |    x