24 May 2019 at 12:44

Irda approval

I am zonal marketing associate for the India first insurance company.
Thus i would like to incorporate a pvt. ltd. company to operate the above mentioned business.
Do i need the approval of IRDA for the above mentioned business as it will be a purely agency based company??

Answer now

24 May 2019 at 12:21

Transfer of shares

Member of ABC pvt. ltd. wants to transfer his whole no. of shares to the new directors of the said company ,can he do so ?

Answer now

Dear SIr/Madam,

I applied for LLP PAN a few days back and received a discrepancy in the supporting documents. This is the message I received from MCA:

"Registration certificate and Affidavit/ NOC is not provided.
For domestic Companies incorporated prior to 1st February 2017
Submit a copy of ROC signed/stamped by the Registrar along with Affidavit( format of affidavit ) duly signed by authorised signatory stating reasons for not applying for PAN till date.

For domestic Companies incorporated on and after 1st February 2017
Submit a copy of ROC signed/stamped by the Registrar along with No Objection Certificate (NOC) from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA)."

As I have read that for LLP incorporation certificate and partnership deed is required.

Can anybody tell me if I also need to submit NOC from MCA, how can I apply for it?

Answer now

How much Stamp duty is to be paid
I got below Query from ROC,
"Stamp duty paid is less, it should be 1 % of total contribution on DP"
Now whether 1% of Total Contribution of all the partners or 1% of Total Contribution of DP is required?

Answer now

20 May 2019 at 16:31

Demerger

Example: B Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of A ltd , B gets De-merged into C Ltd
Is there any provision through which shareholders of C Ltd. can get shares of A Ltd.???

Answer now

20 May 2019 at 14:27

Nic code for company registration

What is the NIC Code for Registration of Company for Immigration Services

Answer now

Dear All,
This is with reference to shifting of registered office from one state to another, I have a query relating to what are the issues and objections a company will face at the time of shifting of registered office from one state to another if the company has
1. cases pending in favour of the Company under Income Tax Act, CIT(A), ITAT & High Court.
2. Any objection relating any project which is supposed to be established in the registered state but not happened and stopped.
3. Any objection from the state Government or EPFO or Labour department or any other statutory authority like RBI if the company is incorporated through 100% FDI.
Request all to give their answer specific problem, objections faced on account of above positions.

Answer now

20 May 2019 at 00:34

Objects of llp (modification)

Sir/madam,
if any LLP intention to undertake a business (while already in IT business) which is outside from the objects of LLP, so is it possible first? if NO , then how LLP modifies a objects which are already stated while registration? Is there any requirement of changing in the Name of LLP which are similar to modified objects of LLP?

Answer now

20 May 2019 at 00:23

Roc filing nil turnover of llp

Sir/madam,
if any LLP filed ROC returns from last 3 years (NIL turnover), then Is there any action or penalty levy by ROC or also to strike off LLP name? means is there any limit on number of years to show NIL turnover? (like dormant company u/s 455 co. act 2013)

Answer now

19 May 2019 at 23:18

Consolidations of account

In case of consolidation, whether we have to file AOC-4(Standalone) & AOC-4 CFS both or only one.
Whether we have to attach consolidated director report or stand alone?

Answer now

×
Get Companies Act App    |    x