16 October 2019 at 11:01

Name availability of proposed company

Dear Sir
i have incorporated a company name is tashi money changer private limited i want to incorporate another company as tashi money changer nidhi limited can i do this pls suggest

Answer now

If Company having two Directors and shareholders. If one of the Director of the Company having more than 90% shareholding want to appoint new Director but existing Director who has small shareholding 10% is denial of that appointment. Then, How can new Director being appointed without fulfilling quorum ? Is it possible.

Answer now

13 October 2019 at 06:56

ADT 1

Sir/Madam
I am an auditor of a small private company (where Rule 6 is not applicable) for last 8 years. Now while filling Form ADT 1 , (i) Specify the tenure of previous appointment(s) of the auditor or auditor's firm or its member in the same company in which audit was conducted or is functioning (excluding previous years having break of five or more years as specified in Rule 6)
Number of financial year(s)......
How many Financial year should I write...

Answer now

propritorship take a loan from bank and repayment made by ltd. company after some time sole prop. aquire /purchase by ltd company
1 is possible to repay the loan before takeover
2 is takeover possible by issuing shares (purchase of business as kind )

Answer now

12 October 2019 at 12:23

Signing of resolution

Can a director, who is not present in the meeting, sign the certified copy of the resolution

Answer now

11 October 2019 at 20:38

MCA Upload message

I am trying to re-submit form on mca site
It is telling pre-scrutinized all form before uploading
But I have already done it for all form

Answer now

11 October 2019 at 12:17

Format of NDR for FY 18-19

Anyone having format of NDR for FY 18-19 of private ltd co. ?

Answer now

Dear Expert,

one of my client is a company with directors disqualified as on April-25, 2019. now the disqualification is been removed and client wants to comply all the pending ROC filings. but the issue is at some of the formalities like change in registered office address (INC22) & Annual Returns can not be filed before filling INC22A and the INC22A can be filed only be filed after filing Annual Returns.

please suggest the remedies for the same.

Answer now

09 October 2019 at 23:52

Company Incorporation

Whether MOA, AOA and other supporting documents are to be uploaded along with the Spice-32 form on MCA website?

We have to go to Upload E-forms, click on Normal forms and submit and upload all the above forms, is this procedure correct for uploading Spice 32 form?

Answer now

09 October 2019 at 22:52

MCA Stamp duty

How to pay stamp duty to MCA (online)? Please explain how to generate SRN for the same.

Answer now

×
Get Companies Act App    |    x