05 December 2019 at 23:40

DIR-3 KYC

We are filing DIR-3 KYC for DIN allotted till 31/03/2019. DIN holder is foreign national and was resident in india during previous year 2018-19. Till 31/03/2019 he was residing in hotels room. From 01st april 2019 he resides in company accomodation which was given to him free of cost. in permanent address we have mentioned his foreign address. in present address what address to mention and proof of which address to attach..? as on 31/03/2019 (hotel address) and as on todays date (company accomodation)...?

Answer now

Dear sir,

Please advice our company has some MSME vendors unpaid for more than 45 days (Period april to september 2019)
we had not filled the MSME return to ROC so please let me confirm that what is the due date and late filing fee of
for MSME return if i want to file it in december 2019.

And also not that we had filled the Intial return and 1st half yearly return in which some vendor was unpaid.
so please advice us should we file MSME return for sep 2019 now.

Answer now

05 December 2019 at 16:14

Appointment of company secretary

Schedule I to the Companies Act ,2013 contains a model clause in Articles of Association (clause 28(ii)), which states that a "director may be appointed as chief executive officer, manager, company secretary,or chief financial officer.

Can a company appoint one of its Directors as Company Secretary, even though the Director is not a qualified company secretary.

Answer now

Dear Sir/Madam,
I would like to understand the documentation involved in conversion of a LLP to Private Company Limited by Shares. If you could share the required formats or the names of companies recently incorporated under Section 366 that would be of great help for my learning.

Thank you.
CA Tanmay R Bhavar

Answer now

05 December 2019 at 12:29

Corporate Social Responcibility

Does CSR applicable continuously if company satisfies the limit for one year?
if yes for how many years?
And whether it applicable to private company?

Answer now

My query is can a company convert the amounts received from share holders as loans into CCD?
If this is possible what are the procedures laid down Under Companies Act to convert the loans to CCD

Also please share the procedure under FEMA /RBI that are to be followed if CCDs were to be issued through private placements from NRIs.

Shoumitra Bhowal

Answer now

Do we need to disclose anything in audit report if 99% of Shares of an Indian Co. is held by Foreign Resident

Answer now

CAN A PVT LTD CAN TAKE LOAN FROM DIRECTOR HUF & DIRECTOR RELATIVES. IF NOT THAN WHAT CAN BE THE CONSEQUENCE IF TAKEN. PLZ EXPLAIN WITH PROVISION OF LAW.

Answer now

02 December 2019 at 23:53

Credit card transaction by director

If a director of the company wants to give capital to it's company by way of his personal credit card swipe is it possible?? Whether it is considered as unsecured loan from director??

Answer now

The existing auditor of one company has resigned on 15th September 2019 and do not audit the financial statements for the year 2019. the new auditor is appointed on 28th September 2019 to fill the casual vacancy and again reappointed on 30th September, 2019 for 5 years.
The problem is that he has not generated UDIN. What can be done to do ROC filing. As the due date of AGM is 30.09.2019. Plz help

Answer now

×
Get Companies Act App    |    x