21 January 2020 at 14:53

Foreign investment

I am an NRI and would like to invest in an existing pvt ltd company in India. What are the options available and process for it?
For this do the NRI is supposed to be regular in filing returns during earlier years?

Answer now

21 January 2020 at 00:06

Object of Cab Service for e-moa

Can Someone Provide me Object Clause Format for Cab Service.

Answer now

16 January 2020 at 18:34

In our company we are planning to employ

1. In our company we are planning to employ Consultants and Self Employed Professionals. I want to know what kind of acts are applicable on this. I want to know about Agreeement, Billing, TDS, ITR for Professionals. Maximum Billing should be <6 LPA.

Answer now

09 January 2020 at 19:06

Director loan

Whether in pvt ltd company, Director can write off our loan from company debtors.

Answer now

09 January 2020 at 17:12

Tax Liablity on Buy Back of Shares

We have decided to buy back of the shares of own company, We have following queries as under :

1. If We opted through Special resolution under 25% of Paid Up Capital + free reserves. We can purchase the 100% or shareholding of small shareholders or restrict by low only to purchase upto 25%. Can we buy any ratio of small shareholders but it should be restrict upto 25% in of Paid up capital + free reserve in Totality.

2. In case of unlisted company, the dividend distribution tax will be levied @ 20% of buy back amount.

Thanks in advance

Rajesh Jaiswal

Answer now

07 January 2020 at 12:44

Take Over of Firm by company

I have one Partnership Firm. I want to set up a company. On 1st april Company will take over business of Partnership Firm. All the Partners of the firm are directors in new company. While incorporating Compamy MOA contain clause of take going concern business of Firm. Firm will transfer Assets and liabilities as per Book Value on 31st March. Do Firm is liable for Capital Gain and Stanp Duty is payable for transfer of Property from Firm to company name.? It is requested to explain entire process including formation of company and take over. Which option is more beneficial take over or conversion of firm into company?

Answer now

01 January 2020 at 13:42

SEC 149 iNDEPENDENT DIRECTOR

One of my client is independent director in a public limited company for the last ten years also he has joined as independent director in a private company from last two years. Now the public limited company has transactions of sale to private company during the f.y 2015-16 only and the amount is still receivable from the private company. Now Query is that Whether he being independent director of private company from which the amount is receivable he has not given any declaration of section 149 to the public company. What are the remedies or liabilities for violation of sectioin 149 unintentely. Any case law or judgement may please quote.

Thks

Answer now

28 December 2019 at 23:23

MODT nd chg1

Hi in a given case two individuals are owning the land and leased out the land to a pvt ltd company. the building which is built on it is owned by a private limited company.

Kindly clarify how MODT will be done for the given case and whether charge is to be registered for the building which is owned by the company

Answer now

28 December 2019 at 19:29

FILING OF ANNUAL RETURNS

One of our client's company was started in FY 2015-16 but till now they didn't file a single document to the ROC their Paid up capital is 2 lakhs but the fines and fees for filling of the forms till now is more than 4 lakhs. Advise us whether it is possible to avoid the late fees or whether it is good to leave that company like that and open a new company.

Answer now

27 December 2019 at 15:10

Inc-9 format if the company is subscriber

What is Inc-9 format if the company is subscriber??

Answer now

×
Get Companies Act App    |    x