25 May 2019 at 15:27

Old shares in physical

Shares of many companies were purchased by me in the year 1992-93. But, due to some unavoidable event, the files containing the old share certificates was lost and could not be tracked. Now, the said file has been found by me which contains many share certificates of various companies. When, tried to find online the share price of some companies, no any record found there. Can anyone guide me as what should I do now so that I can get value of the said old shares ?

Answer now

Is there any minimum time limit /days or reasonable time prescribed as per rules for intimation to employees /directors about the intimation of book closure window ? Kindly advice.
Or compliance officer if deems fit intimate with immediate effect ?

Thank you.

Answer now

22 May 2019 at 20:02

Esop tax implications

I am working in linkedin india. I was given esop of microsoft last year @ $100 per share. 150 esop have vested today. Microsoft is listed in us on nasdaq only.
If i sell shares today at cmp $130 per share then i have following queries.
Will there any tax implications on exercise option in usa?
Will there be any tax implications on sale of share after exercising right in usa and what will be rate of taxes?
Is there is short term long term capital gain tax implications be in usa?
Do i need to pay taxes in india as selling will take palce in $ and after conversion amount will be received in india in rupee ?
Is there any short/long term tax implications be applicable in india in this transaction?
How to save tax in usa or india by way of holding shares for some time if any.

REGARDS

ARPIT
9461785045

Answer now

01 May 2019 at 22:32

Initial trading

How and from where I can start trading in share market??

Answer now

Hello,
I Hope my query have been understood by subject
eg.
If today the USD to INR rate is 69.93. Then suppose i Invested 100000 to buy USD and converted the bought USD of 1438.28 into JPY of 160420.00 and then again converted JPY to Dong of 33485604.96 and then finally reconverted into INR of 100011( I think its rounding off difference to some extent). I tried various ways to make money but its almost impossible that means if one rate changes.USD/INR then all other rates changes automatically to make indian rupee equivalent. how does its happening?

I learned in CA final that Exchange rates depends on various factors like geo-political factors and export import, trade and commerce, etc with particular country besides only Demand and Supply though the later is substantial factor. My main doubt is that
IF INDIA-USD RATE IS ADVERSE AND INDIA-JPY IS FAVORABLE AND JPY-USD RATE IS FAVORABLE THEN WHY INR-JPY RATES CHANGES AUTOMATICALLY TO ADJUST DIFFERENCE IN EXCHANGE RATES?
DO THE CHANGE IN ONE EXCHANGE RATE LEADS TO CHANGE IN ALL WORLDS EXCHANGE RATES?

Please answer in detail?
Thanking in advance
krishna
(CA- Final)

Answer now

14 April 2019 at 22:57

Share details

Sir but i dont think my father was having any demat account bcz all those shares were of 1993. This is the problem i only have some debenture certificates share certificates and dividend receipt

Answer now

what will be the entry for share capital.(two directors) & share issue at premium .

Answer now

06 April 2019 at 23:30

Tax on shares

I purchased 1000 shares of a company on 15 Feb 2018 @Rs 90/share.then another 1000 shares of same company on10 May 2018 @ Rs 70/share. Sold 1000 shares of same company on 30 March 2019 @Rs 85/share.
What will be my tax implications (LONG TERM CAPITAL LOSS or STCG)
2.Can long term capital loss be carried over to next FY and for how many years.

Answer now

01 April 2019 at 11:56

Earning from f & o,ncd ,bonds

How the earnings from intraday , F & O , NCD , and Bonds is taxable? Can u explain me in detail.

Answer now

30 March 2019 at 22:59

Long term capital gain

I have been acquiring stocks in small quantities since year 2000 till recent and never sold them . Till now the investment value at Cost is INR.16Lacs and the market value has soared to INR 40Lacs. Please let me know if LTCG will be applied and payable on the sale value in case i intend to sell them now. Will indexation apply on these share acquired many years back. Please let me know how this will work out. Thanks, expecting support and advise.

Answer now

×