Anonymous
26 December 2018 at 13:35

Dupliacte share certificate

I hold share's in a Unlisted Public Ltd. company.
I know the folio no. and the no. of share's held by me and the same is reflected in the annual return of the co.
what is the procedure to be followed to obtain the share certificate's of the co.?

Answer now

Anonymous

while calculation of long term capital gain which is higher price consider either BSE or NSE.
if I sell through BSE can I Take BSE Higher Price as on 31-01-2018.

Mprofit software take NSE price for all.

Vikas

Answer now

What are the standard documentation requirements in respect of subscription of normal equity shares of Private Limited Company?

Answer now

17 November 2018 at 22:11

Stock statemennt.

How to prepare Stock Statement.

Answer now

If a startup company raises high funds for a small equity stake does it fall under category of shares at premium

Answer now

Anonymous

As an investment advisor can any one charge percentage base commission or brokerage kind 30to40% from the traded profit of his/her client???
In addition to the above any registration or permission from sebi is required to obtain for forming a partnership firm for the purpose of trading in future and options???

Answer now

Hi there,
This is CA Shailesh here.

One of my client has Global Business License (GBL Category 1) in Mauritius regulated by Financial Service Commission. It is heavy duty license under which they can do most of the business activities like Market Making, Portfolio Management, Investment advisory, Book Building, Insurance Underwriting etc. Now they want to register with SEBI as FII or FPI. I would like to know following if anyone is already practicing in this area:
• What is the procedure/documents required/timeline to register with SEBI as FII/FPI
• Other costs/expenses related to this task and with time lines.
• Also suggestion regarding any other jurisdiction which you feel is better than Mauritius from taxation or any other angle. ( they are open to set up in other jurisdiction if beneficial)
• Also let me know the professional fees- if someone is willing to take up this assignment?

Thank you in advance for your feedback. You can communicate with me at shailesh@miinvestology.com

Kind Regards,
CA Shailesh

Answer now

15 October 2018 at 14:40

Shares in iepf

HAVING SHARE CERTIFICATE OF SOUTH INDIAN BANK. FIRST HOLDER OF THE SHARE ASSASSINATED. TWO OTHER HOLDERS ARE ALIVE. NOW SHARES IN IEPF. WE WANT TO FILL THE IEPF-5 ONLY IN THE NAME OF 2ND HOLDER OR ALSO IN THE NAME OF 3RD HOLDER. WHERE IS THE APPLICATION TO SENT. SHALL WE CLAIM FOR DIVIDEND.FOR LAST HOW MANY YEARS. HOW MUCH IS THE FEES OR THE STAMP WE WANT TO PASTE. I AM FROM KERALA. PLEASE GIVE A REPLAY

Answer now

11 October 2018 at 15:05

purchase of shares

can relative of promotors can buy share of listed company from market?

Answer now

18 September 2018 at 12:06

What is adjusted cash flow times

While going through financial ratios of a company I have come across this ratio called Adjusted Cash Flow Times (which was 1.63). What does this term mean and what does the value of 1.63 signify?

Answer now

×