A foreign company or foreign Individual is buying 100% shares of a Indian company.What are the procedures to be followed for transfer of shares related to MCA & FEMA FDI compliance.If any formats or Drafts available please provide them.
Please look into the query and resolve them.

Thanks & Regards
Syed Anwar

Answer now

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please help me for valuation of shares under discounted cash flow method

Dhananjay Prasad Singh
MOB 9599478395

Answer now

05 July 2019 at 20:18

Regestration of huf

i am a karta of vithal dattaram kulkarni (huf)
i am investing in mutual funds & shares
i have trading a/c with broker firm m/s. Geojit Finsnce Services
the firm asked me fir fresh kyc as per sebi.
submitting papers forvthe same firm is demanding
1) HUF Regestration No.
2) Registration Atuthority
3) Place & Date of Regestration.
HUF has pan no with bank a/c but it is not regestrered.so let me know how is it regestrered and where?
thanking you
vithal kulkarni

Answer now

28 June 2019 at 12:38

Regarding share certificate

Is there any difference between "Share Ledger Folio no." and "Register Folio No." ?

Answer now

Is there any minimum time limit /days or reasonable time prescribed as per rules for intimation to employees /directors about the intimation of book closure window ? Kindly advice.
Or compliance officer if deems fit intimate with immediate effect ?

Thank you.

Answer now

01 May 2019 at 22:32

Initial trading

How and from where I can start trading in share market??

Answer now

Hello,
I Hope my query have been understood by subject
eg.
If today the USD to INR rate is 69.93. Then suppose i Invested 100000 to buy USD and converted the bought USD of 1438.28 into JPY of 160420.00 and then again converted JPY to Dong of 33485604.96 and then finally reconverted into INR of 100011( I think its rounding off difference to some extent). I tried various ways to make money but its almost impossible that means if one rate changes.USD/INR then all other rates changes automatically to make indian rupee equivalent. how does its happening?

I learned in CA final that Exchange rates depends on various factors like geo-political factors and export import, trade and commerce, etc with particular country besides only Demand and Supply though the later is substantial factor. My main doubt is that
IF INDIA-USD RATE IS ADVERSE AND INDIA-JPY IS FAVORABLE AND JPY-USD RATE IS FAVORABLE THEN WHY INR-JPY RATES CHANGES AUTOMATICALLY TO ADJUST DIFFERENCE IN EXCHANGE RATES?
DO THE CHANGE IN ONE EXCHANGE RATE LEADS TO CHANGE IN ALL WORLDS EXCHANGE RATES?

Please answer in detail?
Thanking in advance
krishna
(CA- Final)

Answer now

14 April 2019 at 22:57

Share details

Sir but i dont think my father was having any demat account bcz all those shares were of 1993. This is the problem i only have some debenture certificates share certificates and dividend receipt

Answer now

what will be the entry for share capital.(two directors) & share issue at premium .

Answer now

06 April 2019 at 23:30

Tax on shares

I purchased 1000 shares of a company on 15 Feb 2018 @Rs 90/share.then another 1000 shares of same company on10 May 2018 @ Rs 70/share. Sold 1000 shares of same company on 30 March 2019 @Rs 85/share.
What will be my tax implications (LONG TERM CAPITAL LOSS or STCG)
2.Can long term capital loss be carried over to next FY and for how many years.

Answer now

×