01 December 2019 at 22:38

Procedure for transfer of shares.

Death of a director of a Pvt Ltd company happened about 7 yrs back and no official document was received by the company. now the company wants to convert the company to LLP. what will be the procedure for transfer of shares to other shareholders. the holding of dead shareholders in the company is 35%. Pl advice.

Answer now

01 December 2019 at 22:34

Procedure for transfer of shares.

Death of a Pvt Ltd company happened about 7 yrs back and no official document was received by the company. now the company wants to convert the company to LLP. what will be the procedure for transfer of shares to other shareholders. the holding of dead shareholders in the company is 35%. Pl advice.

Answer now

16 November 2019 at 19:38

RELIANCE COMMUNICATION INSOLVENCY

AS THE "RELIANCE COMMUNICATION" IS UNDER THE PROCESS OF INSOLVENCY. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW AFTER INSOLVENCY HOW THE SHARE HOLDERS WILL BE EFFECTED, WHETHER ANY AMOUNT WILL BE PAID TO SHARE HOLDERS OR NOT.

Answer now

06 November 2019 at 16:51

Stock market.

Hi
i want to work in stock market.kindly suggest me any book for study of stock market,
Thanks in advance

Answer now

06 November 2019 at 12:55

Taxation on Buyback

Can you help me to understand what are the implications of LTCG on buyback?
Is is to be treated as normal LTGC or buybacks are exempted from CG tax?
This is for FY 2019 -20

Answer now

01 November 2019 at 13:10

Entries for mcx commodity exchange

how can i do tally accounting for mcx commodity exchange

Answer now

13 October 2019 at 22:35

Require detail for Stock market course

Respected Members,
I hope you all are doing well!
I am a full-time employee working in Noida. I want to start a course in the stock market. Can someone please let me know the best institute for doing the course and learn how to trade?

Answer now

23 September 2019 at 20:55

Shares of a Co-operative Bank in Gujarat?

Hie all, one of my client is a Co-operative Bank.
The query is Can Shares of a Co-operative Bank be issued at a Premium? means as per its bookvalue of closing balancesheet?
Is there any such legal provision / restriction as per RBI or IT or RCS?

Answer now

Hi All,

Mr. X is working with my client, my company is the vendor to Mr. X company. Mr. X wants to invest in us and wants compensation in equity share. He doesn't want leave the current job. How to onboard him in my company and what should be the process

Concern
1) Will it be a conflict of interest if he invests in our company
2) If not which type of equity share we can give to him

3) If there is a conflict of interest would there be any other way to onboard him or take investment from him. in logn run is don't want to lose the business with my client.

Please suggest

Answer now

We are having approx 70,000 shares (In Demat Form ) of Shree Ashtavinayak Cine Vision .CIN no. is L92110MH2001PCLC133579,
Registration No. : 133759.

I want to sell such shares in the market but unfortunately such shares are not listed in any stock

exchange. This company gone in Liquidation in 2013. I am in urgent need of money .Please advice and help myself.

The registrar & transfer agent of such company was "Link Intime" but unfortunately it has no more the R & T of such company.

Company is not responding to my mails. There is no contact no. working for such company.

Please advice & help.

Vikrant Mangla
M-9760222645

Answer now

×