Exemption in compulsory acquisition of residential house

24 May 2019
Compensation is made to me for compulsory acquisition of my residential house in April, 2018,
I, constructed new residential house in same year i.e. 2018 with expenditure more than compensation received,

how can i claim exemption to capital gain in Income Tax,
which section is applicable for exemption for AY 2019-20.

Kindly guide...

B.Chackrapani Warrier (Expert)
25 May 2019
Seek exemption under section 54.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

GST Live Class
Get Income Tax App    |    x