CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Excess ITC Claimed

My client had wrongly claimed excess ITC in 2017-18 but failed to reverse in 2017-18 & 18-19.But till December 2020 my client has filled GSTR_3B.Can i reverse the excess and pay the difference in cash OR File the January 2020 return as it is OR reverse excess ITC using DRC 03 Voluntary payment???

It will rectify through annual return and pay with interest (through DRC-03)

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags

GST Live Class    |    x