GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support, whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!

ERROR WHILE FILING HUF ITR FOR AY 21-22 USING I TAX UTILITY

DEAR SIRS,
WHILE FILING ITR RETURN ERROR SHOWING , "AADHAR OF THE RE PRESENTATIVE CANNOT BE SAME AS ASSESSEE PAN/AADHAR , WHILE I HAVE NOT OPTED FOR ANY REPRESENTATIVE BUT FILE AS KARTA

THANKS

Yes, that is the technical glitch, recently developed in the utility. Not confirmed whether the same continued in the latest version released on 25th Sept., 2021. We had already reported it to helpline, under 'Grievances'. If the same defect continues in the latest version, you are requested to report it at earliest.

THANK U VERY MUCH SIR

My Pleasure....
Mr. Gala.

CAN I DOWNLOAD JSON FILE AND FILE RETURN FROM SITE

You mean upload the return, under option 'Import prefilled data'.
You may try that, if it works. Recently, we have not tried that.
Do inform, if you succeed.
Good Luck..

For updating the information, this is to confirm that the defect has been removed in latest utility Ver DU-v-1.0.16 released on 25th Sept.. 2021. I could validate the HUF file successfully.

The glitch was there earlier. Just make sure that while filing huf return following is complied:
1) In profile, you have added yourself as key person with your PAN details
2) in General tab of ITR, don't opt for representative assessee
3) while filing itr, in the last, verification tab you sign as karta and quote your individual PAN details there.