Enquiry About Regulation/Policy Intricacy Pertaining to Registered Public Charitable Trust In India

I. Is there a provision by which a registered Public Charitable Trust in India can provide a Loan to a Third Party (i.e. an Individual/Partnership Firm/Proprietorship Firm/ Private Limited Company etc.) from its own resources?
II. If yes, then can it earn interest on the same? Further, will the interest earned on the said Loan be considered towards “Application of Income” and will the Trust be able to avail any Exemptions on the same through any available provision.
III. Moreover, if the same is given effect to, what shall be the regulation/policy intricacies one has to be aware of? Kindly provide complete details on the matter.