Upgrad

DEBIT BALANCE SUNDRY CREDITORS

DEAR SIR,

SOME INVOICES ARE MISSED FOR PREVIOUS YEAR ACCOUNTING. NOW MY QUERY IS OUR SUNDRY CREDITORS BALANCE IS SHOWING DEBIT BALANCE I HAVE CARRY FORWARD THE BALANCE FOR CURRENT YEAR PAYMENTS ARE MADE FOR THOSE INVOICES. CAN I SHOW DEBIT BALANCE IN THE LEDGER. IS THERE IS ANY PROBLEM PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL THOSE INVOICES ARE EXEMPTED GOODS CAN WE TAKE TO ACCOUNT FOR THIS MONTH OF OCTOBER 2020.

REGARDS

Yes, show debit balance in ledger and correct it in the current month no problem.

THANK YOU SIR,

CAN WE TAKE PREVIOUS YEAR INVOICES MEANS MAY 2019 TO NOV 2019 INVOICES TO DECLARE IN THE GST RETURNS PLEASE SUGGEST ME,

REGARDS

Yes you can take it in September return or in the annual return.

THANK YOU SIR,

BUT THE TURNOVER OF THE ENTIRE YEAR NOT EXCEEDING 2 CRORES STILL WE CAN FILE ANNUAL RETURN OR IF NOT FILED WHAT IS THE PROBLEM

PLEASE SUGGEST ME SIR,

REGARDS

File annual return. Only GST audit not required.

dear sir,

it is compulsory to file annual return because threshold limit not exceeded but still we should file annual return is there any problem

thank you and regards

No problem you can file it.

thank you sir,

but I left unfiled from 2017- 18, and 2018-19 because the limit does not exceeded so I am asking about
that unfiled annual returns deemed to be filed in future any notice will serve.

please guide me and the solutions

regards

No notice will be received in such a case. Voluntary filing will be accepted.

THANK YOU SIR,

YOUR REPLIES AND PATIENCE VERY MUCH ACKOWLEDGED

REGARDS

You are welcome.......

Bajaj Finserv

X

Daily Latest Updates in your Mail Inbox