Credit ledger balance query

One client has credit ledger balance since march return 2019. And credit balance available in my client gst account .So query is that can we utilise credit ledger balance agaist outward supply liability as on today february 2020 gst return.

Yes... If ECL having balance then You can set off (claim) in any month's GSTR 3B return... As per Your query You can set off the balance to Feb-20 GSTR 3B return.

Yes, all the credit which has been availed in the GST returns and have not been utilised, can be utilised against the GST liability at any point of time, There is limitation to avail the credit and not on utilisation.

You can set off your Feb 2020 liab with the credit balance outstanding since March 2019

This is not forum section. If reply is wrong then attend the query. if given correct answers then simply leave it.... right?

thank you to all for reloution of my query.

epfo
corporate law
ca rankholder interview
income tax
pm cares fund
gst return
companies act 2013
shares stock
Excise
VAT
gst
mca
law
gst council meeting
Info Technology
rbi
tin nsdl
custom
aatmanirbhar bharat
cag
newgstreturn
career
itc
tds