CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cpt exemption after graduation

This query is : Resolved 

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have completed my with 56% and interested to give directly IPCC without giving CPT.

Please let me know if I can get the exemption for the same.

Thank You,


this exemption is still pending for govt approval.So you can't directly enroll into IPCC.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x