Change of members and minimum members in registered society.

Hello sir,
One society registered in 1998-99 hat time total members were 11 and started works to main streamline the rural, poor and deprived section of society. After 10 year responsible persons left and other members of society has dormant their most of activities. Now only 5 members are thinking to revive it and add some more active members. My query is - 1. What is provisions to revive the society because registration valid time period is not mentioned in certificate and
2. Minimum numbers of members required in a society to functional.

My humble thank in advance to reply.

MINIMUM NO OF MEMBERS REQUIRED FOR SMOOTH RUNNING OF SOCIETY IS 7 MEMBERS. FIRST YOU HAVE TO CONTACT TO YOUR LOCAL JURISDICTION, WHERE THE SOCIETY IS REGISTERED AND YOU HAVE TO MAKE APPROPRIATE CHANGES IN THE AGREEMENT AND RULES REGULATIONS AND LIST OF MEMBER BY TAKING CONSENT OF THE LOCAL JURISDICTION.

Others
gst portal
itr
corporate law
Info Technology
Union Budget
coronavirus
gst
traces
csr
icsi
Service Tax
ca exams may 2020
tin nsdl
ca students
taxpayers
unified portal
gst council meeting
gst return
ca exams
Excise
newgstreturn
gstr 3b

FM by Grant Thornton    |    x