Ca qualification

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
17 November 2011
Iam a 29 year old graduate with
49% of mark
Can i have to study C.A?

CA Ravi Sisodia (Expert)
17 November 2011
you have to do CPT exam for enter in CA.

go for CA and make your career bright.

RG - A Helping Hand (Expert)
17 November 2011
Yes you can definitely go for CA.

Work hard with dedication and you will 100% succeed.


You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?



Browse all Subjects

CA Online Classes    |    x