chq issued as per book in march but clrd on aprl 20250
recvd deposits as per book of mrch but clrd on april 10500
clered in april bank book not account by us 1500
chq issued issued as per book in aprl but reflect on may25000
deposits receved in aprl as per book but reflect on may bank 14000
how to do brs with this examples..
IT IS VERY EASY TO DO THIS ....
1. TAKE THE CLOSING BALANCE OF MARCH OF CASH BOOK
2. ADD RS 20250 AMOUNT UNCLEARED IN MARCH
FOR CHEQUE ISSUE ....
3. DEDUCT DEPOSITS TAKEN BY YOU BUT NOT BY THE BANK RS 10500
4. ADD CHEQUE ISSUED AS PER BOOK REFLECTED IN APRIL RS 25000
5. DEDUCT AMOUNT RECEIVED BY YOU IN APRIL BUT ENTERED IN PASS BOOK RS 14000 . YOU WILL GET THE CLOSING PASS BOOK BALANCE OF APRIL ....
6. SO YOUR BRS WILL BE RIGHT ....
Balance as Per Books xxx
add chq issued but not cleared Rs.25000/-
less deposited but not cleared Rs.14000/-
however rs.1500/- is not clear to me what u meant from Rs.1500/- is it a payment or receipt to you which is not accounted or is it bank charges.
rest Rs.20,250/- and Rs.10,500/- is of no use