Easy Office

22 January 2008 at 10:01

Tax collected at sources(TCS)

Dear all,

What is Tax Collected at source
& how its work

wheater its implemented in import of Scrap only or on other items also

which sec. will deal with it

there is diff. in manuf. & trader for this sec.

19 January 2008 at 17:28

Wealth Tax

what is meant by "COMMERCIAL ESTABLISHMENT" under Section 2(ea) of the Wealth Tax Act.

A building is used for business purpose.... whether land around the building is an commercial establishment. Portion of Land is 75% to that of building

Nagaraju Pogula
17 January 2008 at 14:48

Stamp Duty


What is the Stamp Duty Rate to register rental lease deed.

aamir ahmed
17 January 2008 at 09:16

Labour Licence

What is the procedure to obtain a Labour Licence ? And what are the crieteria's ?

11 January 2008 at 18:46

More Information Regarding HUF Account

I want to know that whether I can create the HUF Account
Status of our family
My Father having Three Sons. My Father is already having HUF account. I am the second son. I am also married and having a son. So can i create a HUF account having my wife and son (minor 3ys age) OR On what circumstances Can i create HUF Account. I met two persons.
One says you cannot open a HUF account as your father has an HUF account opened.
Other Says that As you are married and having a son you can open a HUF account.

Please Guide Me

Rajesh Nagda

11 January 2008 at 18:21

Puchase of a private limited company

One of my client want to purchase a running rolling mill(PVT. Co.) in west bengal. I want to know wheather the purchaase shall be made on valuation of individual assets and liablities or purchase the whole shares and the advantages /disadbantages in both the proposal.

Pankaj Khodaskar
11 January 2008 at 15:51

Limited Liability Partnership

Does any one have explanatory material/concept note on LLP? Espcially one, showing comparison between law introduce in India and law prevalent other countries where LLP concept is well settled

Rohit Mishra
11 January 2008 at 14:43

issue ragarding capital reserve

if company wants to issue its forfeited equity shares than it may possible that all the amount forfeited transfered to capital reserve and after that from that amount it can issue bonus share as it was capital reserve !

Dolly Jagad

Dear Sir

Can i know the procedure to transfer the shares of private limited company in detail? whether any stamp duty has to be paid if the shares transferred are unlisted in Bangalore stock exchange?

Dasharath Appa Pujari

Dear Sir,

Kindly explain me the procedure for purchase of second hand flat?