becker cma

Updated CA/CS/CMA Online/Pendrive/Download classes available for May 21/ Nov 21 attempt. Call: 088803-20003

coaching
Prodamy

16 May 2008 at 18:09

SOX compliance

Please let me know the sources(websites,books, etc) from where I can get PRACTICAL TIPS on implementation of SOX. I am particularly interested in knowing the steps to be followed if one has to comply with SOX Act.

I have downloaded some files pertaining to SOX from caclub shared files section. I will be grateful if any of the members can share the format of the process documents including control/ risk matrix.

Thanks.
Anil
(nkanil@rediffmail.com)

Answer now

16 May 2008 at 18:09

SOX compliance

I have downloaded some files pertaining to SOX from caclub shared files section. I will be happy if any of the members can share the format of the process documents including control/ risk matrix.

Thanks.
Anil
(nkanil@rediffmail.com)

Answer now

16 May 2008 at 18:08

SOX compliance

Thanks.
Anil
(nkanil@rediffmail.com)

Answer now

13 May 2008 at 13:05

Depreciation

The company acquired industrial license from Govt to produce certain commodities. How to depreciates / amortised the license amount as there is no specific usage period. There is no specific rates in schedule XIV. Cost of License is in Lacs

Answer now

10 May 2008 at 18:32

MSMEDA Act 2006

Whether penal provision applicable & disclosure required for those small, medium & small enterprise which are registered under old SSI Act but not registered under MSMEDA act.

Please suggest any circular notification for that if any

Answer now

07 April 2008 at 16:58

Central State Audit

Any Guidelines Audit for Consolidation of Bank Branches

Answer now

Is Service tax applicable on marine cargo insurance when goods are moving abroad?

My contention:
This transaction does not come under the purview of Export Service since the customer is residing in India. Hence,ST is leviable.

Plz do let me know ASAP because my client is not collecting ST on this type of transaction assuming it as an Export Service.

Answer now

14 March 2008 at 02:55

Certain Queries on Govt. Audit

Hi. I wished to ask certain Queries about Govt. Audit (Audit of Public Sector Undertakings)
(a) We all read that Propriety Audit is an addition in Govt. Audit and is not found in Conventional Audits. Is Propriety Audit same as Supplementary Audit under Sec. 619(4) of the Companies Act?
(b) Whether Efficiency-cum-Performance Audit and Propriety Audit are same?

Answer now

X

Do you have any Tax Queries

Submit