50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

APOB place of business in a different state

Hello, I am a seller on Flipkart from Delhi (Gst is also registered from Delhi) and wish to send my products to Flipkart's warehouse in Bangalore and Kolkata ( since I'm eligible to send products to these Warehouses). However, I'm unable to list these Warehouses in my gst portal. Can you please help me as to how should I proceed?

Will these products being stored in Banglore and Calcutta warehouses be your property.If yes, then you need to take registration in Banglore and Calcutta.

Yes, the products will be ours only. How do i apply for a new gst number with the same pan in different state? (Actually, i tired this but if we add our delhi's address in the PPOB then there is no option to change the state for APOB. How do we go about it?)

You have to apply for NEW registration in West Bengal and Karnataka state with the same PAN. You will get new GSTIN for Karnataka and West Bengal.

We have our office in Delhi so what do we need to fill in address while applying for a new gst number?

Can we add flipkart's warehouse address as principle place of business? (It does not belong to us but the products are ours)

You have to give the address of Flipkart's warehouse as your place of business.For this purpose, you need to get a NO OBJECTION letter or agreement from Flipkart for using their godown for storing your goods.You should upload that also while making an application for registration.