becker cma

Limited Period Offer Avail 20% discount in all subjects CA,CS and CMA,Coupon- OFFER20 Call: 088803-20003

CA Final Online Classes

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

TDS deduct in old pan and I have new pan card

I have 2 pan card and TDS Deduct in old pan card and addhar link with new pan card , tell me how can I claim TDS of last 3 year , I have not file any return till now..

Update the new PAN Card in TDS returns and claim it on new PAN Card. And two pan cards are not allowable in Income tax , cancel one PAN Card otherwise Penalty of 10000 will be levied

Mam , Employee can file TDS return, because want to claim TDS refund of last 3 year but because of 2 pan card face problem. Please suggest me what employee can do to file refund and how

Employee not claim TDS Refund from last 3 year , because of Pan issue tell how can he claim refund..

No other option other than revision of TDS return and claim TDS refund by filing Income Tax return

Return for the previous year 17-18 & 18-19 will be filed only on submission of condonation application.

Thanks Mam...

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries

Trending Tags