CCI Online Learning
50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


This query is : Resolved 

please advise..

in company after file income tax return we found some more amount of TDS in 26as which is we didn't take in income tax return due to customer revised return of his TDS , than can we take without income tax return file this figure in our accounts

File revised return and take into account.

thanks,but my concern is without revised return can we use this TDS figure in current year refund ?


You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x