Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


This query is : Resolved 


I have a query regarding TDS. I have made payment to contractor without deducting TDS. However I have made the TDS filing for the same. Now how I should adjust the TDS amount which is yet to recover from the contractor.
Journal entries for the same.

Party A/c Dr.
To TDS Expense A/c Cr. (Provided you have made the below journal entry at the time of payment of TDS Payable without deducting from the Contractor)

TDS Expense A/c Dr.
To TDS Payable A/c Cr.

Thanks Puja for the clarification

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries


Trending Tags