Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Taxability of Gfit by Resident to Non-Resident

This query is : Resolved 

Dear Sir,

One of my Client, willing to gift a money of INR in the form of Swiss franc to his Brother at Switzerland. What is the taxability of the amount remitted as foreign currency in India . Hope there is no DTAA between the Home country and receiver's country for Gift. Insuch acase , What is the Procedure he should comply.

According to FEMA giving gift is permissible and it can be paid, please check once in income tax act.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries


Trending Tags