Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

Stop illogical copy pasting of replies

Offlate whenever I see a query or reply to a query, I see multiple answers being copy pasted. The reason it seems is the competition of number of likes or points.
Caclubindia is a wonderful learning platform where we can add value to our careers and knowledge. Kindly dont make it a some sort of competition. Correct the expert when he or she is wrong or add into his or her reply if you think something is lacking in the answer. But illogically copying and pasting the same replies wont help anyone. I am fed up of new notifications popping up and then just seeing same answer being copy pasted. I apologize for any inconvenience caused from this post. But being a part of this wonderful platform I hope you will understand my point.
I request @CACLUBINDIA to withdraw this competition. Only genuine replies will be there.

I fully agree with you, the second reply should be an value addition to the earlier reply, if not no need for second reply.

Yes, I completely agree with you. In fact, this is mostly happening in the forum section I think, primarily to gain likes/points as you have already pointed out. It is also unbelievable for me to have come across posts alleging users of having multiple accounts just for the sake of gaining likes/points.
CAclubindia is an amazing portal to share and gain knowledge where opinions are exchanged but sometimes I wonder whether this true purpose is being lost somewhere!!

caclubindia should seriously think about withdrawing such competitions.

100% agree with you.