Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shifting of Registered Office from one State to other

This query is : Resolved 

I had the following queries with regard to shifting of Registered Office from one State to another :

1. Can the Memorandum of Appearance be in favour of a CA. Also from which State should the person be ? From the State from which the office is being shifted or from the State in which it is being shifted to?

2. Regarding the various Affidavits to be filed
(a) what would be the amount of Stamp Duty
(b) Which State to execute the Affidavit (the Directors are based in the State where we are shifting office
(c) Each Director will need to give a separate Affidavit

3. Can the copies to be sent to Chief Secretary and ROC be sent by Registered AD ?

1. MOA can be in favour of CA.

2. He can be from any state.

3. Amount of stamp duty of affidavit depend upon existing state stamp act

4. Affidavit should be executed in a city where the director is present

5. At least 2 directors needs to give affidavit

6. Yes you can send copies by Registered AD.

Thank you very much for the clarifications

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries


Trending Tags