MSME Certified Income Tax Live Batch to commence from 21st January 2022. Limited Seats. Register Now!!


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Service tax registration

This query is : Resolved 

17 November 2013 Dear sir,
I would like to start a service center for electronic lab equipments. Annual turn over must be below 5L. Is it require service tax registration. Or any other type registration required or not

please reply

17 November 2013 Threshold limit is 10 Lakhs. In your type of work, advisable to claim the exemption as there are several issues in valuation and many customers may not be in position to avail the cenvat credit.

17 November 2013 you are covered under small service provider exemption. So as long as your turnover is less than Rs 10 lakhs, need to not go for service tax registration.

19 November 2013 ok thank you sir.

Now I have taken 1 room for rent. It is in village area. Now I need a bank account with company name, what are the procedures for that and what documents required for that?

please reply



19 November 2013 for address proof, a letter from landlord or the rent agreement (possible that it may not be available in your case) should suffice.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries