service tax refund

plz advise me,

we are a manufacturer, in june we export goods & also get a services from the service provider. we applied for service tax refund as per notification 41/2007. in july-08 but due to some deficit of document department reject our claim. we further reapply with the deficit document in 10-10-2008 but now the department again reject our claim & the reasom for the reject "WE APPLIED FOR THE REFUND CLAIM DELAY"
plzadvice me

I feel departmental adjudication is a mockery of justice.
However, the solution is to do the documentation etc. in such a manner that no objection can be raised. Hire better professionals for better services.

DEAR
IF U HAVE THE FOLOWING CASE THEN PLZ SEND ME.
In TVS Suzuki Ltd. v. CCE 2004 (165) ELT 192 (CESTAT), - SERVICE TAX

You should appeal against the said decision immediately and also mark a copy to the TRU and the CBEC and FM stating that the just dues of the exportrs are being taken for granted and you have been treated shabbily.