Sale of property

10 February 2019
I have 2 houses (joint - me & my wife) in my name and 2 land (plots). Recently sold one of flat (100% cheque payment).

Can I reinvest the Capital gains arriving out of sale in purchasing a flat?

Note: I had reinvested earlier on (4 years ago) the similar captial gains to buy land from a house sale.

Thank you

Amol S Joglekar (Expert)

Click to Talk 10 February 2019
yes, you can do that to avail the benefits of section 54 of income tax act

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

CA Learning
Online GST Class    |    x