CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Revision of ITR incase of Tax Audit

This query is : Resolved 

Dear Sir,

I had filed an ITR return where tax audit was applicable. But in the ITR Return the address of the assessee is wrongly mentioned. Can I file a revised return in such case. Tax audit report is the same.

Divyesh Jain

According to the income tax department's website, "After upload of the ITR, if any change occurs in taxpayers Bank Account, Address, Mobile number and e-mail id, then taxpayer can update these changes through 'Change ITR Form Particulars'. Any update can be made only prior to processing of the return.

That means I can file a revise return through xml upload?

If return not processed no need of revised return. Correct the address as replied above

Thank you very much Sir for your help. I have updated the address without filing a revise return.


You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x