Regd. PF & gratuity

This query is : Resolved 

07 July 2008 Dear All Members I am Having Query regards PF & gratuity,
I am Doing Job With a Ltd. Company from last two years where they deduct 2250 PF & Some Amt for Gratuity now I want to Leave That Co. can I transfer the same Pension Fund A/c & PF & Gratuity A/c To Another Co. Can I do So.
If I Will not Getting PF facility in another Comapny then can I got The Money of of PF & Gratuity which already deducted by my previous Employer.
pls Help Me.

08 July 2008 How can the employer deduct amount towards
gratuity? Please clarify.

Transfer of accumulated funds of recognised PF Pension between funds is possible.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

CAclubindia's WhatsApp Groups Link

Similar Resolved Queries


Unanswered Queries