Regarding sale of property- capital gain

This query is : Resolved 

20 March 2023 My clinet's mother sale her property in land and invest that amount to buy a house property for her son. The purchased residential house is in the name of her son. Can she claim capital gain investment benefit under section 54f

20 March 2023 The exemption u/s. 54F can be claimed, if the investment in HP property can be authenticated by payment proof paid by the lady.

21 March 2023 The son has bought the property in the last financial year by taking a home loan.
The sale proceeds of mother have been transferred to Sons bank account through which he paid the home loan EMI's in one shot

21 March 2023 These transactions do not reflect the investment by mother to claim said exemption.

21 March 2023 ok, Thank You So mUch Sir.

21 March 2023 You are welcome.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

CAclubindia's WhatsApp Groups Link

Similar Resolved Queries


Unanswered Queries