Updated Online video classes available for CA,CS,CMA for May20 and Nov20 batch. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Regarding sale of property

This query is : Resolved 

Dear All,

I came across a case wherein a person (Salaried person) had entered into an agreement with a Indian Company and purchased a piece of land many years ago. The Company is into cultivation of crops, etc. However at present the Company is under litigation. Today, the person wishes to sell his share of land. The first question is can the person sell his share of Land without the consent of the company? If Yes, which law governs this and the specific provision of the law. If no, the law which governs this and the applicable provisions of the Law.

Request assistance on the above subject matter.

If the land is registered in the name of the person, the person can sell his share of Land without the consent of the company.

what is the nature of title? is it 7/12 extract? or only share certificate?

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

CA Learning