Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Refund of service Tax on residential apt from builder

This query is : Resolved 

What is the procedure to get the service tax paid to govt by builder for residential apt?
Thanks a lot,

Please apply in form R ( see CE forms) along with grounds and give the copiesof the agreement.
State that what was paid was not a tax as the same was never liable as per the circular. Attach proof of how much paid to the Contractor. A consoildated bill or certificater of the builder with a declaration that he has paid the taxes due to the govt would certainly help.
Apply and wait - SCN would be issued - reply - hearing - order for or against- appeal if needed- final order - payment

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries