Rectification notice received from Income tax department

What kind of data may be rectified by AO after receiving rectification notice and is it possible to raise demand through rectification by AO.
I got a rectification notice from income tax but section not mentioned also what mistake is there not mentioned. How can I get information regarding mistakes...Is CPC Bengaluru use to provide such informations?

If on the record the AO finds that there has been some mistake say some income left to be assessed, arithmetic errors etc. If a notice received form CPC then log into ITD efiling site, check eproceddings tab there you will find the details. It appears that you have some appeal pending and therefore the CPC has transferred rectification rights for some years to jurisdictional AO.

Good morning Paras sir, yes sir an CIT appeal is pending for AY 2017-18, as there was some cash deposit in my bank account they consider it as undisclosed income against which I went to CIT appeal. As I went to CIT appeal they start sending notice for rectification of all returns from AY 2015-16 to 2019-20 . But unfortunately bank statements of only two-three year is there with me and it's not possible to arrange bank statements of AY 2015-16. It's a very small business having turnover of 35 to highest 72 lakh.........

Since you have an appeal pending before CIT (A) there is intimation for transferring rights of rectification to AO. this is with all such cases where any appeal is pending. Nothing to worry or comply. Simply ignore. However if there be any rectification pending or required now you may approach your jurisdictional AO.

Thanks you sir for your valuable reply

companies act 2013
audit
Excise
gst return
exams
career
mca
Info Technology
ca exams
taxpayers
accounts
shares stock
custom
icsi
ca students
tds
gstr 3b
llp
eway bill
cag
traces
Professional Resource
itc
Service Tax
gst portal
icai
csr