13 December 2008
1. I want to go abroad after completing my CA. (result awaited). can anyone please tell me which is the best country for indian CA`s, my prefrence is go to austriala & canada .
2. Is it compulsary to do CPA or ACCA for going abroad ?
3. IS Pre qualifiction experience i.e Article ship is counted as experience in abroad ?
4. give me rough estimate of the expenditure for this purpose ?
i am waiting for your reply,
thanks in advance.
e mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
12 January 2009
1. I got information from one of my friend and he is suggesting for Australia as better option for Indian CA's as MRA has been signed with Australia but you have to clear few papers to work there.
2. It is not compulsary to get CPA etc to work there.
3. Articleship is not counted into your experience.
4. I dont have any idea about the expenses
12 January 2009
How can a Indain CA job in Australia???
If you intend to apply for migration to Australia under one of the General Skilled Migration categories, you must have a nominated occupation which is on the Skilled Occupations List at the time you apply. In order to make a valid application, you must have obtained a skills assessment from the relevant assessing authority for your nominated occupation.
CPAA is the assessing authority for the following occupations:
Accountant;Corporate Treasurer;External Auditor; and
The profession tends to regulate itself by preferring to recruit accountants who are members of an Australian professional accounting body (i.e. CPA or CA).Assessment for migration purposes is based on the same criteria required for Associate (entry level) membership of CPA Australia. These criteria are determined by the accounting profession in Australia and form the standard recognised by the profession. The Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) uses this standard to evaluate your chances of gaining suitable employment in Australia if they grant you a permanent resident visa.
25 December 2011
Australia and newzeland even ireland and canada are good options.