Updated Online video classes available for CA,CS,CMA for May20 and Nov20 batch. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Please help

This query is : Resolved 

hi everyone,

1. I want to go abroad after completing my CA. (result awaited). can anyone please tell me which is the best country for indian CA`s, my prefrence is go to austriala & canada .

2. Is it compulsary to do CPA or ACCA for going abroad ?

3. IS Pre qualifiction experience i.e Article ship is counted as experience in abroad ?

4. give me rough estimate of the expenditure for this purpose ?

i am waiting for your reply,
thanks in advance.

Manpreet singh

e mail : manpreet-1@hotmail.com

1. I got information from one of my friend and he is suggesting for Australia as better option for Indian CA's as MRA has been signed with Australia but you have to clear few papers to work there.
2. It is not compulsary to get CPA etc to work there.
3. Articleship is not counted into your experience.
4. I dont have any idea about the expenses

How can a Indain CA job in Australia???

If you intend to apply for migration to Australia under one of the General Skilled Migration categories, you must have a nominated occupation which is on the Skilled Occupations List at the time you apply. In order to make a valid application, you must have obtained a skills assessment from the relevant assessing authority for your nominated occupation.
CPAA is the assessing authority for the following occupations:
Accountant;Corporate Treasurer;External Auditor; and
Finance Manager.
The profession tends to regulate itself by preferring to recruit accountants who are members of an Australian professional accounting body (i.e. CPA or CA).Assessment for migration purposes is based on the same criteria required for Associate (entry level) membership of CPA Australia. These criteria are determined by the accounting profession in Australia and form the standard recognised by the profession. The Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) uses this standard to evaluate your chances of gaining suitable employment in Australia if they grant you a permanent resident visa.

Australia and newzeland even ireland and canada are good options.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

CA Learning