Easy Office

Permission from icai to study other courses

This query is : Resolved 

12 April 2024 A Practicing CA, if he wants to study any other course (eg. B.Com, M.Com etc), This is covered under general permission. Even though whether he is required to take permission from icai. is there any application should sent to icai. or without any intimation, we can study. please give clarity.

13 April 2024 Without any intimation you can study as you are a practicing CA.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

CAclubindia's WhatsApp Groups Link

Similar Resolved Queries


Unanswered Queries