MSME Certified Income Tax Live Batch to commence from 25th January 2022. Limited Seats. Register Now!!


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pan card to finance co.

This query is : Resolved 

02 November 2017 I have deposited a sum of Rupees 3 lakhs at private financing company 2010,which is registered under the norms and conditions of Reserve Bank. The same was released on 2013, at that time i have no pancard. Now after
4 years back they are demanding me the pancard number for the above released fixed amount. At present I am
having pancard properly. If i give the pan number to the finance company, any obligation i have face. Kindly necessary instruction may please be given as early as possible

03 November 2017 If the income which is invested was earned by legitimate sources and requisite taxes were paid on the same, you shouldn't have face issue. That finance company might have deducted TDS on interest and now they need to revise their TDS returns by giving credit to you. In such case, if you have not declared that interest income in respective year, you might get notice for revision of your return of that year.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries