CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

paid up capital

This query is : Resolved 

what is the procedure for increase in paid up capital of an unlisted company ?

For increase in paid up capital of an unlisted company first you will have to check your authorized share capital. If you have enough authorized capital then no need to take action for increase in Authorized capital. You just need to take share application money and make the allotment of share.


1) Take Share Application Money
2) convene board Meeting for allotment of equity shares and pass necessary resolution for allotment.
3) File form 2 and attach list of allotee duly certified by Practicing CA/CWA/CS.

If you are required to increase authorized share capital before allotment. Then---

Procedure for increase in authorised capital of the company:

1. Convene a Board Meeting after issuing notices to the directors of the company to decide about the increase and to fix the date, time, place and agenda for convening a General Meeting.

2. To pass an Ordinary Resolution (Special Resolution if so required by articles) for the same.

3. Download Form -5 from

4. Fill the details required such form except signature of the concerned person.

5. This stamped duty pay with Form-5 filed with concerned ROC along with altered MOA and AOA.

6. Pay the ROC fee with concerned ROC.

7. After approval of Form-5 from ROC make necessary changes in MOA and AOA and in all other papers and documents.

If you are increasing Authorised Capital by Special Resolution or also change in Article of Association it is required to file Form 23 with concerned ROC within 30 days from the date of passing such resolution.

Bajaj Finserv

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x